Shaw Communications Inc. - Class B Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.6% below its 52-week high of $30.41, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Jun 10, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 47.6% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Communication Services industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Shaw Communications Inc. - Class B||-0.2||73.7||76.2||-1.6||95.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.1||13.6||30.1||-1.3||41.6|
|S&P 500 Index||0.5||13.7||34.9||-0.1||45.2|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 1363.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 714.6%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Shaw Communications Inc. - Class B||SJR||0||73.7||76.2||-1.6||95.0|
|Rogers Communications Inc. - Class B||RCI||0||12.6||20.3||-1.6||39.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?