NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.3% below its 52-week high of $20.40, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Apr 07, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 68.8% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc||0.6||26.3||105.1||-0.7||126.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -14212.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 111.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc||NREF||0||26.3||105.1||-0.7||126.8|
|Innovative Industrial Properties Inc||IIPR||70.8||4.0||159.3||-13.3||196.3|
|Gladstone Land Corp||LAND||0||29.9||49.9||-3.4||69.8|
|Medalist Diversified REIT Inc||MDRR||0||-34.6||-10.4||-76.3||40.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?