Nuveen Tax-Advantaged Dividend Growth Fund Shares Climb 0.2% Past Previous 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares rose 0.2% higher than its previous 52-week high of $15.27, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 28.8% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Nuveen Tax-Advantaged Dividend Growth Fund||0.3||9.4||33.4||0.1||41.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?