AngloGold Ashanti Ltd - ADR Shares Approach 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.4% above its 52-week low of $13.47, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Jul 20, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 9.5% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|AngloGold Ashanti Ltd - ADR||-3.4||-32.2||-26.3||-47.9||3.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.2||-11.6||-4.7||-13.0||7.4|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||-16.8||-6.4||-17.6||8.4|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 132.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 149.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|AngloGold Ashanti Ltd - ADR||AU||0||-32.2||-26.3||-47.9||3.6|
|Barrick Gold Corp.||GOLD||14.8||-14.9||-20.1||-38.4||4.7|
|Gold Fields Ltd - ADR - Level II||GFI||10.1||-17.6||-0.4||-47.6||16.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?