MMTec Inc. Shares Close the Day 11.2% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.2% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 16, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $3.10 and as low as $2.54 this week.
- Shares closed 6e+1% below its 52-week high and 3e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 37.1% lower than the 10-day average and 82.0% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.6||7.8||65.8||-0.3||84.0|
|S&P 500 Index||0.3||5.9||68.1||-0.8||83.1|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 438.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 140.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Paycom Software Inc.||PAYC||159.5||-15.9||93.7||-20.1||130.3|
|SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc.||SSNC||28.4||-5.2||81.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?