FS KKR Capital Corp Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.3% below its 52-week high of $21.15, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Apr 07, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 36.6% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 0.3% higher than its 5-day moving average, 3.7% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 12.8% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|FS KKR Capital Corp||-0.0||29.7||674.5||-0.9||844.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 509.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 2914.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|FS KKR Capital Corp||FSK||0||29.7||674.5||-0.9||844.1|
|Orchid Island Capital Inc||ORC||267.3||19.5||89.5||-1.0||119.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?