Fortis Inc. Shares Climb 0.6% Past Previous 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares rose 0.6% higher than its previous 52-week high of $46.33, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Jun 10, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 23.2% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Utilities industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.1||13.5||28.6||-1.1||41.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.5||13.1||33.5||-0.1||44.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -1.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 103.9%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc.||HE||0||27.5||14.6||-2.3||43.7|
|Huaneng Power International Inc. - ADR||HNP||0||3.8||-4.6||-23.6||17.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?