Amerant Bancorp Inc. Class B Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.8% below its 52-week high of $16.30, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 16, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 1.3% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Amerant Bancorp Inc. Class B||0.3||37.6||76.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.4||7.8||65.8||-0.1||84.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||5.9||68.1||-0.2||84.2|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 89.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 28.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Amerant Bancorp Inc. Class B||AMTBB||0||37.6||76.8|
|NBT Bancorp Inc.||NBTB||17.2||29.2||47.0||-3.8||61.7|
|National Bank Holdings Corporation Class A||NBHC||14.1||24.7||69.9||-5.3||107.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?