Panacea Acquisition Corp - Class A Shares Approach 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.0% above its 52-week low of $9.90, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
May 28, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 36.8% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Panacea Acquisition Corp - Class A||-0.1||0.0||0.0||-1.1||1.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.3||13.8||38.6||-1.1||41.8|
|S&P 500 Index||0.2||12.7||40.9||-0.4||44.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?