GEE Group Inc. Shares Close the Day 13.9% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 13.9% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $1.90 and as low as $1.61 this week.
- Shares closed 2e+1% below its 52-week high and 1e+3% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 81.3% lower than the 10-day average and 76.6% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.1.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 9.5% higher than its 5-day moving average, 12.4% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 48.1% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|GEE Group Inc.||13.9||66.8||629.7||-33.7||883.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.0||8.0||68.6||-1.4||83.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.5||4.7||66.2||-2.1||80.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 131.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 436.9%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|GEE Group Inc.||JOB||0||66.8||629.7||-33.7||883.9|
|Robert Half International Inc.||RHI||28.6||24.6||101.4||-7.5||143.0|
|Heidrick & Struggles International Inc.||HSII||-19.6||30.8||77.8||-3.7||117.2|
|Mastech Digital Inc.||MHH||0||7.3||124.2||-41.9||122.0|
|Hudson Global Inc.||HSON||-36.1||59.1||115.6||-3.8||157.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?