Mechanical Technology, Inc. Shares Close in on 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.5% above its 52-week low of $8.90, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 07, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 19.9% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 7.2% lower than its 5-day moving average, 17.5% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 41.3% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Mechanical Technology, Inc.||-3.4||658.8||658.8||-51.1||3.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 7455.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 1250.2%
- The company's price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company's share price to its earnings per share, is 392.5% higher than the average peer.
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Mechanical Technology, Inc.||MKTY||152.4||658.8||658.8||-51.1||3.9|
|Agilent Technologies Inc.||A||49.6||11.7||69.6||-3.9||80.3|
|Teledyne Technologies Inc||TDY||38.7||7.1||28.0||-0.8||45.4|
|National Instruments Corp.||NATI||40.6||1.6||28.0||-7.0||46.0|
|OSI Systems, Inc.||OSIS||27.8||4.2||34.0||-3.6||46.8|
|Image Sensing Systems, Inc.||ISNS||0||3.3||14.6||-26.1||44.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?