Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc Shares Approach 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.2% above its 52-week low of $4.59, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Apr 07, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 165.3% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.1.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc||-8.2||-60.4||-38.5||-62.9||9.2|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.2||9.8||50.5||-0.6||49.2|
|S&P 500 Index||0.5||9.1||55.8||0.2||52.7|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -444.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -135.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc||CNCE||0||-60.4||-38.5||-62.9||9.2|
|Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc||JAZZ||38.2||-1.9||53.9||-8.8||60.0|
|GW Pharmaceuticals - ADR||GWPH||-117.9||88.3||136.9||-0.5||149.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?