Target Hospitality Corp. Shares Close the Week 25.3% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 25.3% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 26, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $2.46 and as low as $1.76 this week.
- Shares closed 5e+1% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 51.4% lower than the 10-day average and 45.1% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 19.5% higher than its 5-day moving average, 26.0% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 31.8% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Communication Services industry sector this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Target Hospitality Corp.||25.3||47.5||18.9||-56.4||128.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||49.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||54.0||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 539.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -68.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Target Hospitality Corp.||TH||0||47.5||18.9||-56.4||128.0|
|MFA Financial Inc.||MFA||-2.6||6.7||183.9||-4.6||332.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?