Harvard Bioscience Inc. Shares Close the Week 53.6% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 53.6% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $7.10 and as low as $4.70 this week.
- Trading volume this week was 23.4% higher than the 10-day average and 142.6% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Harvard Bioscience Inc.||0.8||62.9||260.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.4||7.8||65.8||-0.1||84.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||5.9||68.1||-0.2||84.2|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 3667.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 284.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Harvard Bioscience Inc.||HBIO||0||62.9||260.3|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||28.9||3.2||30.4||-7.0||51.0|
|Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.||TMO||27.6||-4.1||60.2||-14.4||82.4|
|General Electric Company||GE||22.1||21.8||98.4||-8.2||142.8|
|Becton Dickinson and Company||BDX||46.1||-3.9||8.4||-14.8||23.2|
|Agilent Technologies Inc.||A||46.3||4.0||93.4||-8.9||102.5|
|Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. Class A||BIO||4.5||-3.8||67.1||-19.3||79.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?