Star Group LP Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.1% below its 52-week high of $10.52, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 23, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 26.8% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Utilities industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Star Group LP||-2.3||12.0||70.5||-0.3||81.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.0||6.4||77.6||-1.8||62.1|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.8||4.5||77.5||-1.2||66.1|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -44.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -59.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Star Group LP||SGU||0||12.0||70.5||-0.3||81.8|
|Crestwood Equity Partners LP||CEQP||0||28.7||559.7||-9.9||755.5|
|Delek US Holdings Inc||DK||0||34.0||67.7||-19.0||148.8|
|Suburban Propane Partners L.P.||SPH||0||3.0||48.8||-13.8||32.8|
|Global Partners LP||GLP||0||32.2||183.2||-10.2||200.8|
|Sprague Resources LP||SRLP||0||14.9||106.0||-6.8||111.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?