Koss Corporation Shares Close the Day 18.1% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 18.1% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 26, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $27.20 and as low as $16.26 this week.
- Shares closed 8e+1% below its 52-week high and 3e+3% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 1062.1% higher than the 10-day average and 116.2% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Consumer Discretionary industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||7.1||56.9||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||4.6||60.4||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 1532.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 922.6%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Universal Electronics Inc.||UEIC||19.5||4.1||54.6||-14.9||63.9|
|VOXX International Corporation Class A||VOXX||-95.8||55.2||667.4||-28.7||665.3|
|Emerson Radio Corp.||MSN||-6.2||31.3||100.0||-47.7||115.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?