New Concept Energy Inc. Shares Close the Week 27.5% Lower - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 27.5% lower than last week, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 26, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $5.81 and as low as $3.94 this week.
- Shares closed 9e+1% below its 52-week high and 6e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 27.9% lower than the 10-day average and 62.0% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Energy industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|New Concept Energy Inc.||0.5||117.2||510.2||-86.0||646.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||55.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||58.8||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 105.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 15.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|New Concept Energy Inc.||GBR||0||117.2||510.2||-86.0||646.6|
|Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation||COG||38.2||18.4||20.7||-15.2||25.3|
|Antero Resources Corporation||AR||-2.5||92.1||1161.3||-5.4||1483.1|
|Range Resources Corporation||RRC||-3.9||62.2||400.9||-11.0||388.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?