Greenwich LifeSciences Inc Shares Close the Day 18.0% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 18.0% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Apr 06, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $58.50 and as low as $31.28 this week.
- Shares closed 7e+1% below its 52-week high and 1e+3% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 129.8% higher than the 10-day average and 0.7% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Greenwich LifeSciences Inc||18.0||16.2||747.8||-71.5||1280.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||10.1||62.3||-0.4||50.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||9.0||66.4||-0.3||55.7|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 22.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -21.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Greenwich LifeSciences Inc||GLSI||0||16.2||747.8||-71.5||1280.4|
|Outlook Therapeutics Inc||OTLK||-8.0||75.4||293.1||-47.2||301.9|
|Organovo Holdings Inc||ONVO||0||-22.5||3507.1||-59.1||3631.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?