Ternium S.A. - ADR Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.1% below its 52-week high of $40.93, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
May 11, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 65.2% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Ternium S.A. - ADR||-3.1||48.3||213.9||0.2||252.2|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.4||12.7||44.1||-1.7||54.1|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.9||11.1||43.9||-2.3||53.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -6.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -17.6%
- The company's price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company's share price to its earnings per share, is -41.6% lower than the average peer.
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Ternium S.A. - ADR||TX||5.9||48.3||213.9||0.2||252.2|
|ArcelorMittal - New York Shares - Level III||MT||-50.4||46.2||265.0||-4.0||329.9|
|Posco - ADR||PKX||0||47.3||166.3||-2.9||176.2|
|Tenaris S.A. - ADR||TS||104.6||46.6||77.1||-2.0||168.0|
|Companhia Siderurgica Nacional - ADR||SID||0||68.7||632.8||-3.4||742.7|
|Gerdau S.A. - ADR||GGB||18.3||56.2||243.4||-1.8||296.7|
|Grupo SIMEC SAB de CV Unsponsored ADR Class B||SIM||0||54.8||216.6||1.2||298.8|
|Allegheny Technologies Inc||ATI||-1.9||41.6||216.5||-7.2||271.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?