Townsquare Media Inc. Class A Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.7% below its 52-week high of $12.08, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 18, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 266.0% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Communication Services industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Townsquare Media Inc. Class A||2.1||80.2||221.0||-4.0||210.2|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.4||8.4||58.2||-0.2||84.6|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.5||6.3||60.1||-0.9||83.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 378.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 174.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Townsquare Media Inc. Class A||TSQ||0||80.2||221.0||-4.0||210.2|
|iHeartMedia Inc. Class A||IHRT||0||37.4||179.5|
|Cumulus Media Inc. Class A||CMLS||0||29.6||143.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?