MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation Shares Close the Day 27.4% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 27.4% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 25, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $26.70 and as low as $19.28 this week.
- Shares closed 3% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 51.8% lower than the 10-day average and 29.4% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.1.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 18.1% higher than its 5-day moving average, 18.9% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 50.2% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation||27.4||92.4||167.9||-0.6||190.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||49.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||54.0||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 272.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -4.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation||MX||0||92.4||167.9||-0.6||190.8|
|STMicroelectronics NV ADR RegS||STM||31.8||4.1||80.9||-12.9||98.4|
|LG Display Co. Ltd Sponsored ADR||LPL||-3.5||16.4||120.2||-14.5||139.7|
|Cirrus Logic Inc.||CRUS||23.8||1.0||26.5||-24.3||41.3|
|Himax Technologies Inc. Sponsored ADR||HIMX||149.0||65.9||330.2||-33.2||368.6|
|Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited||AOSL||0||36.5||323.1||-27.6||419.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?