CGI Inc. Class A Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.2% below its 52-week high of $81.51, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 26.0% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|CGI Inc. Class A||1.6||1.5||33.4||-1.9||72.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.9||7.6||44.4||-0.8||82.1|
|S&P 500 Index||0.1||5.4||49.0||-0.9||81.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -76.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -33.5%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|CGI Inc. Class A||GIB||0||1.5||33.4||-1.9||72.6|
|Infosys Limited Sponsored ADR||INFY||33.2||11.6||128.1||-1.6||181.8|
|Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation Class A||CTSH||29.6||-4.8||49.8|
|Wipro Limited Sponsored ADR||WIT||0||16.0||114.2||-3.1||161.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?