Karooooo Ltd Shares Close the Day 13.0% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 13.0% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Apr 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $38.00 and as low as $30.16 this week.
- Shares closed 2e+1% below its 52-week high and 9% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 82.4% lower than the 10-day average and 82.4% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?