TFF Pharmaceuticals Inc. Shares Close the Week 31.9% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 31.9% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $18.48 and as low as $13.00 this week.
- Shares closed 2e+1% below its 52-week high and 4e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 62.1% higher than the 10-day average and 89.1% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|TFF Pharmaceuticals Inc.||7.2||25.3||347.6||-23.0||373.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.9||7.6||44.4||-0.8||82.1|
|S&P 500 Index||0.1||5.4||49.0||-0.9||81.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -56.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 145.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|TFF Pharmaceuticals Inc.||TFFP||0||25.3||347.6||-23.0||373.3|
|Ocular Therapeutix Inc||OCUL||0||0.7||339.7||-25.7||372.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?