CynergisTek Inc. Shares Close the Day 10.5% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 10.5% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Apr 01, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $2.18 and as low as $1.84 this week.
- Shares closed 3e+1% below its 52-week high and 1e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 2.5% higher than the 10-day average and 3.7% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.4||8.4||53.6||-0.5||62.8|
|S&P 500 Index||1.1||6.4||56.2||0.1||65.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 869.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -23.5%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Ping Identity Holding Corp.||PING||0||-23.4||9.5||-41.1||30.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?