Penn Virginia Corporation Shares Close the Week 23.4% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 23.4% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 05, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $20.18 and as low as $14.19 this week.
- Shares closed 2e+1% below its 52-week high and 2e+3% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 68.5% higher than the 10-day average and 112.4% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Energy industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Penn Virginia Corporation||-6.0||79.2||67.0||-11.1||1711.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.1||4.3||25.5||-0.7||78.6|
|S&P 500 Index||1.4||2.1||30.7||-2.1||79.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 218.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 1188.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Penn Virginia Corporation||PVAC||0||79.2||67.0||-11.1||1711.1|
|PermRock Royalty Trust||PRT||0||99.6||20.8||-2.6||439.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?