Bank of the James Financial Group Inc. Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.3% below its 52-week high of $15.19, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 22, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 14.7% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Bank of the James Financial Group Inc.||2.8||20.9||61.4||-4.5||85.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.4||7.1||73.3||-2.0||82.3|
|S&P 500 Index||0.8||4.5||73.0||-1.7||81.6|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -15.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -19.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Bank of the James Financial Group Inc.||BOTJ||0||20.9||61.4||-4.5||85.7|
|Southern National Bancorp of Virginia Inc.||SONA||0||28.7||87.7||-6.2||108.0|
|Fauquier Bankshares Inc.||FBSS||0||19.3||70.0||-4.9||90.1|
|Village Bank and Trust Financial Corp.||VBFC||0||14.5||52.9||-4.3||59.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?