Blackstone Group Inc. Class A Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.4% below its 52-week high of $76.25, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 01, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 17.0% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Blackstone Group Inc. Class A||0.9||17.6||91.3||-1.0||90.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.4||8.9||61.4||-0.5||61.6|
|S&P 500 Index||1.1||7.5||65.4||-0.6||65.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -26.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -30.9%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Blackstone Group Inc. Class A||BX||0||17.6||91.3||-1.0||90.9|
|KKR & Co. Inc.||KKR||14.9||24.7||133.3||-1.7||134.4|
|Evercore Inc Class A||EVR||16.3||24.5||206.9||-7.6||209.1|
|Lazard Ltd Class A||LAZ||12.8||7.1||111.1||-5.8||108.9|
|Greenhill & Co. Inc.||GHL||10.5||39.1||76.9||-12.3||113.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?