Ballard Power Systems Inc. Shares Close the Week 26.3% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 26.3% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $27.38 and as low as $23.02 this week.
- Shares closed 4e+1% below its 52-week high and 3e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 47.3% lower than the 10-day average and 40.8% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Ballard Power Systems Inc.||-3.4||14.1||223.4||-37.6||279.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.4||8.2||45.2||-0.1||84.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||6.0||49.9||0.1||84.2|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -0.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -73.9%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Ballard Power Systems Inc.||BLDP||0||14.1||223.4||-37.6||279.7|
|Plug Power Inc.||PLUG||-224.2||37.0||1274.6||-40.7||1668.8|
|FuelCell Energy Inc.||FCEL||-59.4||52.5||1380.9||-50.0||1180.9|
|Canadian Solar Inc.||CSIQ||12.1||-17.0||221.1||-32.9||276.7|
|Capstone Turbine Corporation||CPST||-5.5||-15.8||552.9||-37.8||850.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?