Takung Art Co Ltd Shares Climb 9.2% Past Previous 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares rose 9.2% lower than its previous 52-week high of $24.90, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 17, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 44.4% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Takung Art Co Ltd||277.3||1427.0||2304.3||-78.9||589.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.6||7.8||65.8||-0.3||84.0|
|S&P 500 Index||0.3||5.9||68.1||-0.8||83.1|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 6820.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 5014.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Takung Art Co Ltd||TKAT||0||1427.0||2304.3||-78.9||589.7|
|Workday Inc. Class A||WDAY||-169.9||8.8||110.2|
|Performant Financial Corporation||PFMT||0||73.7||70.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?