Aemetis Inc. Shares Close the Week 71.3% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 71.3% higher than last week, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $21.43 and as low as $11.91 this week.
- Trading volume this week was 39.6% higher than the 10-day average and 28.5% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.1.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Materials industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.9||7.6||44.4||-0.8||82.1|
|S&P 500 Index||0.1||5.4||49.0||-0.9||81.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 1661.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 1915.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|LyondellBasell Industries NV||LYB||25.6||19.8||141.5||-2.3||234.7|
|Green Plains Inc.||GPRE||-9.1||110.3||351.9|
|Westlake Chemical Partners LP||WLKP||0||6.1||84.0||-0.3||165.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?