Acme United Corporation Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.3% below its 52-week high of $42.14, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 37.7% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 3.7% higher than its 5-day moving average, 10.0% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 27.4% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Acme United Corporation||3.7||35.0||132.6||-4.0||134.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.0||8.0||68.6||-1.4||83.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.5||4.7||66.2||-2.1||80.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 113.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 25.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Acme United Corporation||ACU||0||35.0||132.6||-4.0||134.6|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||28.6||2.3||29.4||-6.8||51.3|
|Newell Brands Inc||NWL||-14.4||24.1||118.4||-0.9||163.7|
|Energizer Holdings Inc||ENR||-36.6||13.1||38.1||-9.3||82.6|
|ACCO Brands Corporation||ACCO||13.5||4.7||122.3||-7.2||157.6|
|Lifetime Brands Inc.||LCUT||-111.9||1.9||227.2||-6.4||379.8|
|JAKKS Pacific Inc.||JAKK||-2.0||62.9||152.5||-43.5||171.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?