Confluent Inc Class A Shares Close the Day 13.0% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 13.0% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Jul 20, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $27.57 and as low as $22.95 this week.
- Shares closed 71.4% below its 52-week high and 64.8% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 17.5% lower than the 10-day average and 44.0% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Confluent Inc Class A||13.0||-68.5||-40.1||-74.5||46.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.2||-11.6||-4.7||-13.0||7.4|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||-16.8||-6.4||-17.6||8.4|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 194.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 369.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Confluent Inc Class A||CFLT||0||-68.5||-40.1||-74.5||46.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?