iSun Inc Shares Close the Week 20.7% Lower - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 20.7% lower than last week, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 26, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $17.38 and as low as $12.23 this week.
- Shares closed 6e+1% below its 52-week high and 8e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 36.3% lower than the 10-day average and 48.1% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||55.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||58.8||-1.5||62.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?