TransMedics Group Inc. Shares Climb 1.0% Past Previous 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares rose 1.0% higher than its previous 52-week high of $47.34, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 22, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 1.6% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|TransMedics Group Inc.||8.0||122.6||222.3||-3.2||311.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.4||7.1||73.3||-2.0||82.3|
|S&P 500 Index||0.8||4.5||73.0||-1.7||81.6|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -41876.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 208.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|TransMedics Group Inc.||TMDX||0||122.6||222.3||-3.2||311.1|
|Pulse Biosciences Inc.||PLSE||0||-1.2||288.5||-48.6||321.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?