Oriental Culture Holding Ltd Shares Close the Day 24.1% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 24.1% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 22, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $17.00 and as low as $4.36 this week.
- Shares closed 5e+1% below its 52-week high and 4e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 57.0% lower than the 10-day average and 64.5% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Oriental Culture Holding Ltd||24.1||133.3||90.5||-59.5||270.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.4||7.1||73.3||-2.0||82.3|
|S&P 500 Index||0.8||4.5||73.0||-1.7||81.6|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 1116.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 42.6%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Oriental Culture Holding Ltd||OCG||0||133.3||90.5||-59.5||270.9|
|MDC Partners Inc. Class A||MDCA||-1.1||43.8||253.9||-10.5||262.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?