Targa Resources Corp Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.6% below its 52-week high of $53.87, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Oct 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 47.6% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Energy industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Targa Resources Corp||0.6||102.8||221.0||-1.8||250.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.7||15.1||23.7||-2.1||35.2|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.7||18.3||28.0||-3.4||37.4|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 112.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 170.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Targa Resources Corp||TRGP||0||102.8||221.0||-1.8||250.8|
|Exxon Mobil Corp.||XOM||-19.6||56.4||90.1||-4.1||111.6|
|Enterprise Products Partners L P - Unit||EPD||13.5||27.5||50.8||-6.0||57.2|
|Eni Spa - ADR||E||-43.5||42.1||82.2||0.2||121.1|
|Murphy Oil Corp.||MUR||-5.9||146.5||248.4||-4.2||329.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?