China Recycling Energy Corporation Shares Close the Day 10.8% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 10.8% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 18, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $10.22 and as low as $8.09 this week.
- Shares closed 4e+1% below its 52-week high and 3e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 15.8% higher than the 10-day average and 6.9% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|China Recycling Energy Corporation||-10.8||62.9||343.3||-35.0||367.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.4||8.0||68.6||-1.4||83.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.5||4.7||66.2||-2.1||80.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 85.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 215.9%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|China Recycling Energy Corporation||CREG||0||62.9||343.3||-35.0||367.5|
|US Ecology Inc.||ECOL||-3.5||20.4||71.4||-3.5||65.4|
|Heritage-Crystal Clean Inc.||HCCI||0||34.1||81.9||-5.9||140.7|
|Avalon Holdings Corporation Class A||AWX||0||46.9||172.9||-28.6||217.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?