InfuSystem Holdings Inc. Shares Close the Day 12.5% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 12.5% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 17, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $23.26 and as low as $18.21 this week.
- Shares closed 9% above its 52-week high and 3e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 16.0% higher than the 10-day average and 7.1% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|InfuSystem Holdings Inc.||12.5||5.4||230.0||0.9||292.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.6||7.8||65.8||-0.3||84.0|
|S&P 500 Index||0.3||5.9||68.1||-0.8||83.1|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -82.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 218.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|InfuSystem Holdings Inc.||INFU||0||5.4||230.0||0.9||292.8|
|Premier Inc. Class A||PINC||8.2||-2.7||5.0||-9.5||27.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?