Instil Bio Inc Shares Close the Day 11.7% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.7% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 24, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $29.49 and as low as $22.46 this week.
- Shares closed 8% below its 52-week high and 2e+1% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 4.4% higher than the 10-day average and 4.4% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Instil Bio Inc||11.7||2.3||2.3||-17.9||7.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||49.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||54.0||-1.5||62.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?