Takung Art Co Ltd Shares Close the Week 664.9% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 664.9% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $40.54 and as low as $3.90 this week.
- Shares closed 3e+1% below its 52-week high and 4e+3% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 162.6% higher than the 10-day average and 666.5% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 53.4% higher than its 5-day moving average, 316.1% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 894.4% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Takung Art Co Ltd||-1.3||1931.1||3097.9||-29.6||3591.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.0||8.0||68.6||-1.4||83.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.5||4.7||66.2||-2.1||80.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 8470.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 6064.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Takung Art Co Ltd||TKAT||0||1931.1||3097.9||-29.6||3591.4|
|Workday Inc. Class A||WDAY||-162.3||4.0||118.8||-11.5||116.6|
|Performant Financial Corporation||PFMT||0||86.2||82.2||-26.3||196.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?