Nathan's Famous Inc. Shares Climb 1.8% Past Previous 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares rose 1.8% higher than its previous 52-week high of $70.04, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 116.4% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.1.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 2.6% higher than its 5-day moving average, 8.7% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 18.9% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Communication Services industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Nathan's Famous Inc.||2.8||26.4||48.1||-0.2||65.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.0||8.0||68.6||-1.4||83.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.5||4.7||66.2||-2.1||80.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -14.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -77.5%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Nathan's Famous Inc.||NATH||0||26.4||48.1||-0.2||65.5|
|Conagra Brands Inc.||CAG||16.6||5.2||47.8||-3.9||53.8|
|Domino's Pizza Inc.||DPZ||28.7||-4.9||13.5||-15.7||25.3|
|Six Flags Entertainment Corporation||SIX||-9.8||43.4||329.4||-6.1||389.1|
|Cinemark Holdings Inc.||CNK||-4.6||35.3||258.1||-15.5||211.2|
|Cheesecake Factory Incorporated||CAKE||-10.0||62.8||194.2||-5.9||306.5|
|Jack in the Box Inc.||JACK||20.1||26.4||401.4||-3.0||406.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?