Luxfer Holdings PLC Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.5% below its 52-week high of $22.06, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 16, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 13.3% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.1.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Luxfer Holdings PLC||-0.5||35.3||87.0||0.5||112.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.4||8.2||45.2||-0.3||84.0|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||6.0||49.9||-0.6||83.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 65.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 3.6%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Luxfer Holdings PLC||LXFR||0||35.3||87.0||0.5||112.1|
|Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc.||LECO||36.7||8.9||70.1|
|Worthington Industries Inc.||WOR||6.6||42.6||198.0||-2.3||286.0|
|Thermon Group Holdings Inc.||THR||-654.7||31.1||27.8||-10.1||103.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?