Enel Chile S.A. - ADR Shares Fall 1.6% Below Previous 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares fell 1.6% lower than its previous 52-week low of $3.17, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
May 13, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 180.7% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Enel Chile S.A. - ADR||-2.5||-15.4||-11.8||-28.7||0.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.5||12.1||41.1||-3.9||41.3|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.3||11.5||47.5||-3.8||41.6|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -233.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -193.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Enel Chile S.A. - ADR||ENIC||0||-15.4||-11.8||-28.7||0.9|
|Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc.||HE||0||26.4||20.1||-3.8||41.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?