CLPS Inc. Shares Close the Week 31.2% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 31.2% higher than last week, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $6.26 and as low as $3.92 this week.
- Trading volume this week was 34.3% higher than the 10-day average and 57.6% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.4||7.8||65.8||-0.1||84.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||5.9||68.1||-0.2||84.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?