Farmland Partners Inc Shares Close the Week 21.1% Lower - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 21.1% lower than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $14.79 and as low as $11.62 this week.
- Shares closed 2e+1% below its 52-week high and 1e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 71.5% higher than the 10-day average and 129.3% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 10.0% lower than its 5-day moving average, 8.5% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 15.1% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Farmland Partners Inc||-0.8||33.8||112.5||-20.7||126.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.8||7.1||65.7||-1.2||83.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.2||4.5||65.5||-1.7||81.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 42.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 28.9%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Farmland Partners Inc||FPI||0||33.8||112.5||-20.7||126.5|
|DuPont de Nemours Inc.||DD||-14.0||8.9||147.4||-9.9||180.7|
|CoreSite Realty Corporation||COR||62.1||-8.1||13.2||-18.2||33.9|
Was this content valuable for you?