Sun Life Financial Inc. Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.1% below its 52-week high of $51.99, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 58.6% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.1.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Sun Life Financial Inc.||0.3||16.7||52.0||-0.5||118.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.5||8.2||45.2||-0.3||84.0|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||6.0||49.9||-0.6||83.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 54.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 7.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Sun Life Financial Inc.||SLF||0||16.7||52.0||-0.5||118.3|
|Prudential plc Sponsored ADR||PUK||54.8||16.9||85.8||-0.7||181.0|
|Manulife Financial Corporation||MFC||0||22.3||75.8||-1.9||163.1|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc.||GWO-CT||0||9.3||38.7|
|Intact Financial Corporation||IFC-CT||0||1.6||20.1|
|AEGON N.V. ADR||AEG||0||26.3||120.7||-3.9||174.3|
|Voya Financial Inc.||VOYA||-33.0||9.9||47.6||-0.5||119.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?