Scopus Biopharma Inc Shares Close the Day 12.0% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 12.0% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 23, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $10.97 and as low as $9.01 this week.
- Shares closed 8e+1% below its 52-week high and 7e+1% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 35.1% lower than the 10-day average and 36.2% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Scopus Biopharma Inc||-12.0||-37.6||56.4||-78.2||95.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.0||7.5||73.9||-1.8||69.6|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.8||5.3||74.3||-1.2||70.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?