Apollo Strategic Growth Capital - Class A Shares Near 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.7% above its 52-week low of $9.64, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Oct 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 92.9% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Apollo Strategic Growth Capital - Class A||0.1||-6.0||1.5||-14.1||1.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.7||14.3||22.7||-2.7||34.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.7||17.4||27.1||-3.7||37.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -124.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -96.5%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Apollo Strategic Growth Capital - Class A||APSG||0||-6.0||1.5||-14.1||1.6|
|Oxford Lane Capital Corp||OXLC||0||52.7||83.9|
|Oxford Square Capital Corp||OXSQ||2.3||47.0||81.1|
|OTR Acquisition Corp - Class A||OTRA||0||-2.4||0.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?