Aptorum Group Ltd - Class A Shares Close the Day 12.2% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 12.2% lower than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Apr 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $3.40 and as low as $2.86 this week.
- Shares closed 8e+1% below its 52-week high and 1e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 33.6% lower than the 10-day average and 2.9% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Aptorum Group Ltd - Class A||-12.2||16.2||-5.9||-77.4||177.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -223.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -54.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Aptorum Group Ltd - Class A||APM||0||16.2||-5.9||-77.4||177.6|
|Odonate Therapeutics Inc||ODT||0||-79.9||-86.2||-92.6||14.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?